Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

WTB: E36 Exhaust system

Hi all, im after an E36 exhaust, either complete system to the manifold, or the tail section, to suit a 328i E36, i have a factory exhaust at the moment, but i'm after something a bit louder, not that drone type exhaust though. Let me know what you have, condition, price etc, either via this post or pm. Thanks.

Edited by E36_Turbo

Hi Peter

I have a remus universal box welded the the end of a 328i rear section, sound from the outside was ok but it had a cabin drone at 1800-2000 rpm (open road cruise). i pulled it off as i was doing alot of open road commuting. 

you might get away with it in a manual car or by adding a couple of resonators, any interest ?

23 hours ago, glen.riley.1990 said:

Hi Peter

I have a remus universal box welded the the end of a 328i rear section, sound from the outside was ok but it had a cabin drone at 1800-2000 rpm (open road cruise). i pulled it off as i was doing alot of open road commuting. 

you might get away with it in a manual car or by adding a couple of resonators, any interest ?

Hi there

thanks for the response, could be interested, do you have any pics of the exhaust? Cheers

53 minutes ago, E36_Turbo said:

Hi there

thanks for the response, could be interested, do you have any pics of the exhaust? Cheers

its in my dads garage up in Auckland, i'll ask him to get a photo of it if he can.

Cheers