Sign in to follow this  
glen.riley.1990

E36 bits

Hey Guys, moving house so clearing a bit of stuff out of the garage. 

happy to ship smaller stuff but would prefer pick up from Rotorua on larger items, i will be traveling to auckland and Tauranga from Rotorua in the near is future, so might be able to get gear between those areas.

Sold Pending Payment $50 E36 coupe door cards, front and rear. ok condition, the vinyl is lifting around the pockets and one of the rears might need the insert re-gluing. the bits the clips attach to on the door card have separated and i don't have all of them so you will have to re-se some of another set of door cards.IMG_3749.JPG

$50 E36 coupe rear seat including seat belts, backs in good condition, bolsters are for the later type (didn't fit my 94 m3). the bench is ok, but has what looks like a ciggy hole on the left side.IMG_3750.JPGIMG_3751.JPGIMG_3752.JPGIMG_3753.JPG

sold pending payment $50 E36 3 spoke wheel with airbagIMG_3754.JPG

sold pending Payment $50 E36 motorsport rear shocks - Boge PN 1-0391-27-260-b, they were pulled from a 328i motorsport and replaced with KONIs, unsure of Ks but both have gas pressure as well as rebound + compression damping, not leaking.IMG_3755.JPG

I have a few other bits locked up in a garage so havent got photos, let me know if any interest in;

-zf auto box,  torque converter, flex plate and shifter from nz new 328i 190kms ish when pulled out, working perfectly when removed but probably good practice to flush it.

-E36 328i Auto Drive shaft

-E36 med case open diff center, suite 3.07-2.93 or lower diffs.

-E36 sedan black leather front seats, full electric, not heated.

Edited by glen.riley.1990
items sold

I am interested in the rear shocks, would you be able to courier them to Wellington??

Regards

Barry

few quick movers, post updated.

22 hours ago, Barryn said:

I am interested in the rear shocks, would you be able to courier them to Wellington??

Hey Barry, Have already had an off on shocks sorry.

21 hours ago, BreakMyWindow said:

PM'd

Replied

19 hours ago, Mwizi said:

Will take steering wheel. I am based in Hamilton.

Hi Paul, Have already had an offer of the wheel sorry.

Cheers

G