Sign in to follow this  
Goffy

M3 Review by goffytv!

Here is a new video I put together on my bosses E46 M3. He kindly let me drive and review after seeing the review i did on my 330I he thought it would be a good idea to do his car. Good speakers or headphones recommended! If anyone would like a video review of their car in the general Wellington or Manawatu area contact me, i would like more exciting cars to review! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSEYhE_-9m4

Edited by Goffy
  • Like 1

Nice, although I couldn't unsee the curb rash on the LHF rim.

Where's that single lane road?

And what did your wife say? ;)

Roads behind Masterton (east side) widens into some of the best roads down this way. Know it well from motorcycle rides in the past.

Noticed the windscreen as well

Well get out your tissues.. loverly wifey says no...

However i still have a 330I and it is really sweet to drive! yes i should have taken out the rim, it was a bit delaminated (the clear cote on the rim more than gravel rash. He does need to replace the screen yes!

The roads were the lees pakaraka road which is a great road to drive an exciting car. But there are lots of drivers roads over this way. If you ever decide to have a drive over this way it would be worth a look!

• Like 1

I believe a 335I would be an exciting drive, would love to drive one of those. i would love one of those in a year or so.  Still not as much of a sport car but would be a really nice package wouldn't it? Don't shoot me down just on paper they have around 300 horses and i guess still has the BMW attributes of smooth ride, handling and performance with not so much a sporty angle though. More of a question than a statement! Who has one and what are your comments/ feelings?