Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Price check - 15 inch E30 M3 wheels

Could anyone give me a rough idea what a set of 15 inch E30 M3 wheels are worth? They are very tidy with black faces.

E30 m3's came with 16" bbs basketweaves and will not fit on your everyday e30. I think you are meaning the 15" bbs basketweaves that came on the NZ M325i ..... They are still out there, but hard to come by....the hardest part is getting the centre caps for them, as the 14" versions don't fit. Do yours still have the caps?

I got mine through this site a couple of years back. From someone who had them on their e30 series racer......not mentioning exact prices but we're still very affordable back then. Around 500 if I recall for 4. Not sure what they go for now.

good luck.

Edited by NZ300E

41 minutes ago, NZ300E said:

E30 m3's came with 16" bbs basketweaves and will not fit on your everyday e30. I think you are meaning the 15" bbs basketweaves that came on the NZ M325i ..... They are still out there, but hard to come by....the hardest part is getting the centre caps for them, as the 14" versions don't fit. Do yours still have the caps?

I got mine through this site a couple of years back. From someone who had them on their e30 series racer......not mentioning exact prices but we're still very affordable back then. Around 500 if I recall for 4. Not sure what they go for now.

good luck.

No they didn't . . . Standard E30 M3's come came on 15 inch wheels, a couple of the limited edition models came on 16's (Sport Evo's etc). E30 M3 wheels are never going to fit a E30 M325i because  . . . . . an E30 M3 is 5x120, not 4x100.

There ends the lesson.

• Like 2

I obviously stand corrected. Was right on one count about fitment. Sorry for trying to be of help. 

Hard to put a price on them, but if they are straight and true I would put them in the $800-$1,000 range. More if you have the centres.

not much of a market for them in NZ and not an easy part to ship internationally.

11 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Hard to put a price on them, but if they are straight and true I would put them in the $800-$1,000 range. More if you have the centres.

not much of a market for them in NZ and not an easy part to ship internationally.

Thanks Jon. 

Thanks for the heads-up hadn't seen those. should go for quite a bit more than the 15s, if they are the real deal (which it looks like they are if the photo is correct).

Those 16s don't look like M3 rims. The EVO and Sport EVO had 16s but they were basket weaves just like those on the red M3 in his photo.

Those are not the rims that were originally pictured on that T.M listing. They were  genuine M3 rims but had the centre caps on so could have been 15's or 16's, or they just got a photo from google and put that up. Must have changed the photos in the last couple of days. The original photo was exactly what I was after, damn.

Yeah, photos have been changed. Those aren't the rims that were on that listing at lunch time. The new ones definitely aren't E30 M3 rims.

If they are the same as these, they are e36 bbs 509's, according to my research at least. Could be mistaken, but definitely not e30 M3. 

image.jpeg

Yeah, they look the same, and have got the 509 stamped into them. I can't be arsed to look up the part number tbh.

A nice looking wheel, but no factory std. E30 M3 16" wheel unfortunately.

I can't see the offset stamped on these, do they "work" on an E30 M3? Shame they are only 7" wide, would like to go wider especially on the rear, but if they are cheap enough I could be interested.