Sign in to follow this  
Mada

My first european car - 2008 135i

Hey Guys,

I had been eyeing these magnificent machines up for some time and I finally pulled the trigger and bought this beauty a couple of weeks ago. Prior to this, I've owned 4 180sx's and most recently a mazdaspeed 6. This is definitely on another planet in terms of handling, build quality  and performance. Absolutely rapt with it. She's an auto, with only 80k on the clock. And of course I purchased a 3 year warranty with it.

Have attached some images, please excuse the terrible cropping of the number plate ;P

frontl_profile (1 of 1).jpg

diagonal_profile (1 of 1).jpg

left_side (1 of 1).jpg

rear_left (1 of 1).jpg

side_profile_(1_of_1).jpg

Edited by Mada
  • Like 3

Nnnnniiiiiiicccccccceeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I wanted to get a coupe and that is the one I'd get too, but as I occasionally carry oldies and littlies I needed a 4 door, so am getting a 330i instead.

3 minutes ago, KiwiTT said:

Nnnnniiiiiiicccccccceeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I wanted to get a coupe and that is the one I'd get too, but as I occasionally carry oldies and littlies I needed a 4 door, so am getting a 330i instead.

Yeah, I was looking at the 335's too but i much prefer this shape. And i love coupes

Did you buy from a dealer? How much did this beast set you back? I am trying to justify buying one for myself but its a tad on the expensive side :( 

4 minutes ago, qube said:

Did you buy from a dealer? How much did this beast set you back? I am trying to justify buying one for myself but its a tad on the expensive side :( 

Yeah, it was from a dealer. 27k including the warranty. Just go for a drive in one, you will instantly find a reason to justify it afterward :) I did!

Edited by Mada
  • Like 1

I very much like the 1 series coupe but the 3 series coupes are a bit cheaper so I went that way, That said your car looks great, any mods planned?

4 minutes ago, Herbmiester said:

I very much like the 1 series coupe but the 3 series coupes are a bit cheaper so I went that way, That said your car looks great, any mods planned?

Fair enough, the 1ers seem to hold their value a bit better, not sure why. The first mods for me are purely cosmetic, black kidney grills, replace the exhaust tips (one is missing) - Then i'll look to convert CCC to CIC with NZ maps.

Yes the 1 series seem to hold the prices I think there are less of them as well, I have CCC with NZ maps and will get bluetooth installed soon. Isn't CCC to CiC about 3 grand? 

Just now, Herbmiester said:

Yes the 1 series seem to hold the prices I think there are less of them as well, I have CCC with NZ maps and will get bluetooth installed soon. Isn't CCC to CiC about 3 grand? 

Its about 2k + GST. Yeah, definitely less of them around, i dont see many on the road. Although in saying that, one caught me off guard the other day in the city and boosted off down the motorway onramp like a rabbid beast!

Plast-dipped the kidney grilles and installed white angel eyes!

IMG_0841.JPG

Edited by Mada
  • Like 2

now it's time to black the number plate!