Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Alpina?

Was it a nice e24?  Just like a few 911s gone in hours........

Edited by NUSTAD

it was a beauty.. got to see the listing before it was withdrawn. it was a kind of brown bronze colour with the alpina stripe decals on the side, alpina multispoke wheels and badge on steering wheel and it was manual (from my memory) looked very very tidy for its age. wonder who got it. reasonably priced too at around 11k asking or there abouts

Relisted by same or new owner/seller? Do these sport an M30 or something more significant?

Was private initially - and much cheaper (as per above) so either the owner saw something they wanted and traded it; or the dealer saw an opportunity so threw down $10.5k folding and got it.

I'm more inclined to think the latter.

Yeah sad. Bought by a dealer (seeing a steal) and put straight back on trademe with better photos for 6k more.

you cant blame the dealer tbh. it was a bargain at 10-11k and easily worth more..

either way its a shame it didnt go to a nice new owner..

lets all secretly pray that it doesnt sell and the dealer holds onto it for 6 months or more :ph34r:

• Like 1

not alpina anyway

just some alpina bits added and still a early e12 based e24 with old yukky injection system

and flat worn out seats :(

Edited by BM WORLD
  • Like 1

It looks nice, but its bit of a polished turd. No motorsport seats, replica this and that, probably a good deal at 10k, not good at 16k.

Pics for posterity. Interesting vehicle whatever the flaws and props to the dealer for spotting an opportunity.

532291740.jpg

532291787.jpg

532291751.jpg

532291805.jpg

532291794.jpg

Yeah its back on trademe now at $13,990. I saw the listing title and it said alpina and i was ready to buy it, then realised it was just replica parts. Still looks cool though