Sign in to follow this  
Exit Strategy

Recently active member

Hi all

I have been apart of Bimmersport for a while but never used my account and never introduced myself.

A few of you may have seen my car around the car scene in Hamilton some time ago, but recently have been caught up in work and study.

I drive a 1998 BMW E36 323i/4/5 Motorsport, Factory 5-Speed, built in South Africa, this one has BMW Individual paint (Aegean Metallic Blue) with black and grey interior on dove grey leather.
The desirable non-sunroof seems to always become a point of conversation for some reason? She currently sits on Beyern Spartan (18x8.5f, 18x9.5r) rims and a very light tint.
Some factory options were the rear mechanical sun visor, heated wing mirrors, style 32 (17x7.5) from factory, and a detachable hidden towbar piece.

I purschased the car around two and a half years ago at 170,000km, and have recently booked her in for the 230,000km service.

I've managed to add a few things here and there, strut bars, springs, struts, shocks, rims, ZHP styled gear knob, K&N slip-in fliter.

All in all it's been a wonderful and sometimes stressful two and a half years but there are many more things I'd like to do to the car over the next eternity.

I'm looking forward to making conversation in the forums!

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1609.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome Jordan, that looks quite tasteful. I've never seen that colour, a bit difficult to gauge from the pics, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh one day.

Thanks Dave. Aegean Metallic Blue is quite the rare colour and I haven't seen any other BMW with it.

The base of Aegean blue is obviously blue, but once the sun shines on the paint, it can turn green, and parts of the car turn purple.
During the night is turns into an almost tanzanite blue.

My future goal is to possibly change the interior colour, possibly to a mocha brown, or an amaro brown, or even ox blood red leather with black carpet and bits and pieces.
Some more higher resolution photos here: