Sign in to follow this  
RedRocketTi

Adding more BMW's to the family

So the other day my old man decided we need more BMW's....

We picked up a 323i E21 factory 5 speed manual (Not the dogleg box :( ) thats straight as alltho needs paint, and has 6.5k of recipts for engine work with the rego on hold!

In this same deal we also got a REG and WOF'd PFL 320i E30 sedan, it has a mint dash and runs mint! Needs some paint and the only downside to the cloth interior is one little cigerette butt burn in the drivers seat! 

These add to my collection of 2 e36 Ti's, my little brothers e30 coupe and my old mans E46 touring and 74 2002.

Now.... what would a good running 323i e21 5 speed manual be worth these days if we were to respray it and tidy it all up? The E30 I am trying to claim for myself to paint up and keep as a little toy or as a daily while the 328Ti becomes more of a garage queen getting more time and money thrown at it :P 

I dont have any pics of the 323 or either of the e30's however I did manage to get some glamour shots of the 2002 tonight. Its such a dream car of mine! There are only 2 people on earth who it can be sold to... me or my little brother and I reckon I have first dibbs!!!!

IMG_9721.jpgIMG_9700.jpgIMG_9766.jpg

• Like 5