Sign in to follow this  
CoxyNZ

Looking for manual e36 328i

Looking for a manual e36 328i msport preferably with lower ks and full service history. Happy to pay upto $9k for a decent one. I am open to all offers. Any replies appreciated.

328i Msport 5spd ZF gbox converted 135xxx kms. Tidy leather interior aside from usual doorcards, electric seats. Near new tyres 18inch wheels. Has folder of history dating til 90s lol. 7k

20160818_173057.jpg

Hi there,

I have one - In Christchurch - not actively for sale, but may consider selling for the right offer - above your maximum price however...

1997 328i Motorsport Coupe

Factory 5-speed manual (ZF box as used in M3)

NZ New

178,xxx km

Very tidy inside and out

Full black leather Motorsport interior, leather door cards, some wear on driver's seat, black headlining is mint, non smoker vehicle from new, no sunroof!

3-spoke Motorsport steering wheel, genuine M3 door mirrors, rare CD43 head unit.

I have owned for about 4 years, (168,000Km) -  previous owner for about 10 years, plenty of history and receipts. I think it has had 3 to 4 owners in total (excluding dealers - the previous owner bought it as a certified used BMW from Shelly BMW in Wellington).

It spends 95% of its time in the garage, hence the thought of selling. The plan was to have this as a "keeper", however I have recently purchased an e46 M3 project that is demanding garage space. A bit of a dilemma for me, as I suspect that these e36 328i Motorsport Coupes will go the same way price-wise as good M-tech II e30 325i Coupes.

I replaced the engine at approx 168,000 with the same type of engine from a NZ New 2.8L 1997 Z3 with a genuine 75,000km (documented). New genuine Sachs clutch kit at same time, along with genuine BEHR Radiator, Contitech belts etc.

Well maintained, plenty of other Genuine BMW parts fitted over the years.

Runs perfectly, an absolute pleasure to drive.

New Toyo Proxies 225/45x16s fitted to reconditioned and straightened genuine AC Schnitzer type 1 alloys (16 x 8)

New front brake hoses just fitted and fresh brake fluid, new WOF issued on 22/12/16

Front bumper needs plastic welding and repaint to sharpen up appearance (had a minor incident with a wheelie bin!) Bonnet has plenty of stone chips that have been touched up. I have 2 x new genuine Hella fog lights and a new M3 lower grille insert to fit once bumper refinished. A re-spray of the bonnet would make this car perfect.

Driver's door central locking actuator starting to play up, otherwise everything else works 100%

Apologies for the poor photos - please PM me if you are interested.

Regards, Paul

20161224_194037.jpg

IMG_5781.JPG

On 22/12/2016 at 0:31 AM, lucky said:

328i Msport 5spd ZF gbox converted 135xxx kms. Tidy leather interior aside from usual doorcards, electric seats. Near new tyres 18inch wheels. Has folder of history dating til 90s lol. 7k

20160818_173057.jpg

Hi looks good where abouts are you located? Cheers