Sign in to follow this  
HoonGoon

Small Collection

1994 e34 540i, Factory minus stereo. I've owned this for about 3 years, just been doing work on the engine general servicing as its at just over 265000kms. I've completely deleted the sunroof, in the process of getting it welded up using the same panels other than that haven't made any major plans for it yet no rush. Really nice car to drive very comfortable, its been on some big road trips from Dunedin to central north island and Gizzy to Lake Hawea, did Dunedin to Wanganui on a tank of gas! Tank is 80L.

2001 e39 540i, Just picked this one up this month, just over 200000kms, full service history and paper work, nz new, all optional extras. Brilliant car an absolute dream to drive.

1992 e36 325i ac schnitzer, You may have seen this one on trade me recently, was on 5 spoke ROH's. AC schnitzer front lip, rear lip, rear spoiler, springs and struts, front strut brace, drilled rear discs, bbs 18x8.5 235R 215F, a few other little gems, 140000km, and its JDM. Just in the process of converting to manual should be done in the next month. Very minor things wrong with the car, i was blown away at the condition of it when i picked it up.   

e34.jpg

DSC00170.JPG

DSC00169.JPG

• Like 2

welcome, Ethan!  quite an interesting - and cool - collection you have there.   

I'm curious as to why you are deleting the sunroof?

Both motors were buggered, it leaked and it made noises on the road. I took it out with the intention of fixing it but decided not to, pretty heavy component too. I've taken the roof rails off as well, give it a more stream lined look, might make it more economical.