Sign in to follow this  
gtstarped

BIG blue M brakes forsale

Same as M2 just not drilled rotors. Bought a crashed M135i with only 8,000k on it a while back to do a conversion. Have since bought another M5 so want to move these along. Other than a few scratches these are mint and ready to go. Same parts as 1/2/3/4 series.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1233735891

If someone calls me with $1750 off Bimmersport they are yours. 

Also have other bits and pieces from the car. Engine is broken but crank and pistons good. Turbo needs a rebuild but there.

Call me if keen 027 5432078

Tim

Are the sizes on the auction correct? Rear rotors are larger diameter?

2x 340x30 discs (non drilled) ... and 2x rear discs 345x24.

On ‎7‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, gtstarped said:

Same as M2 just not drilled rotors. Bought a crashed M135i with only 8,000k on it a while back to do a conversion.

Tim

Thought that didn't sound quite right, and have just checked ETK, there are quite a few differences betweem the M2 brakes and the M135i, not just the drilled holes in the rotors. M2 runs 380 x 30mm fronts and 370 x 24 rears, different pads and different rear callipers.

The m-sport brake kit (option code SA02NH) uses the same callipers, but again various rotor and pad combos depending on application. This set up might work on a non-msport brake vehicle but there could be a bit of adapting to fit.

Still a good upgrade over the standard brakes.