Sign in to follow this  
eFORTY6

LVV Cert in Auckland - Coilovers and Supercharger

HI guys, I'm looking at someone to certify my Supercharged E46 M3 2002 to sell.  I'm either thinking on selling it without the cert 28k or sellig with the cert 32k .  It needs cert for Blistein Adjustables Coilovers , and Supercharger.  Last i heard from JTune it needed Drive Shaft Loops to pass. 

Anyone know of a place that can install the drive shaft loops in Auckland?  Preferably south auckland but anywhere is fine.

Muchly appreciated!

Sam

Awesome thanks mate. .Yes I do have the list, but just wanted specific people and places that members would highly recommend. Cheers

Hi, Sam best to have a chat to a cert gay and find out what regs apply to your situation.he should be able to help you out. It can become a mine field as one things says this and another says that and then it gets expensive. From memory it will depend on how much % wise you have increased the hp  above the manufactures rating.

6 hours ago, allan said:

From memory it will depend on how much % wise you have increased the hp  above the manufactures rating.

Drive in with 1psi of boost! :D