Sign in to follow this  
bwaaarcode

Scary E36 M3

Its been forsale on and off a few times that one, as you mentioned. Could be a good car to tidy up, but not at that price and the owner seems to think its more special than it is (dont get me wrong, im a big fan of E36 M3s, but they just arent in the same league as the other cars listed).

^^ Top Trumps advertising!

But the price is going to double in the next year, you would be crazy not to buy it! ;)

• Like 2

It is 100kgs lighter than E46 so definitely more engaging! Im sold.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, qube said:

hahahahaha

On 1/16/2017 at 5:13 PM, qube said:

you win - top trump there, Kyu!

5 minutes ago, Olaf said:

you win - top trump there, Kyu!

Eh ? Flimsy body compared to e46 platform. No wonder it's 100kg lighter..... lower power to and tourqe weight ratio. Narrow track, smaller brakes ... /

Who let Trump in here ?

Neal, sensayuma failure?  I think Kyu's taking the piss out of the advert's un-ironic selling of the e36 as a superior platform, which we all know to be false.  #8 )

• Like 2

Thought it might be one of those one eyed posted like us e46 SMG M3 owners do all the time ?

Perhaps the original 3.0 m3 will shoot up in value soon. Starting to become a rare sight these days.

• Like 2

I did inspect this m3 back in 2012/13 but it had seen better days - in regards to the paint. Apparently it has had a makeover with panel / paint? Judging by the sellers description. Not saying it wasn't worth a gamble or a shocking car, it was tidy, but the exterior paint aged / interior was well worn at the time. This car would be a great track weapon though, @$12k...but cannot see any "sensible" buyer paying $15-16k. I love Avus Blue E36's, but couldn't justify the funds on a high mileage E36 M3...hope it goes to a good home, it's survived all these years ✌️?

9 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Very original and unmolestered

tee hee, fail!  yep, rule number one of car advertising:  if your grammar module is defective, get someone to proof read it for you.  Well spotted, Pete.  Or should I say, "Well spottered..."

By the sounds of it, i would be guttered to buy it at that price.

• Like 1

Considering some BMW places are asking $8k+ for engines and $1.5k+ for manual swaps, it doesn't seem that bad to me.:ph34r: