Sign in to follow this  
Mark86

Help me get to NZ

Hey All,

Putting myself out there and hoping there is someone here that can help.

I am traveling to NZ at the end of this month on a visitors visa to attend job interviews. I am planning to immigrate with my wife and kids to join the last (almost) remaining family we have in NZ. I have frequented forums most of my live and I know that us petrolheads stick together and are always willing to lend a hand to assist.

With that said I am trying to arrange as many interviews and meetings with companies as possible and just generally put the word out in hopes that it makes my job search just a little easier. 

I am currently a Marketing & Sales Manager for a short term credit provider and have years of experience in sales, marketing and general business management. I have been in contract with recruiters and have been hunting on Seek and Trade me.

If you know of or are looking at hiring someone with my talents please could I ask you to shoot me a pm. Any help will seriously help me out.

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!

Hi Mark

It would be helpful if you let people know which part of NZ you'd prefer (or consider) to be located - otherwise most of us will probably assume the North Shore of Auckland ;)

All the best - and if you do come anywhere near Wellington, please bring some sunshine!

Smithy

• Like 2

On 2/2/2017 at 7:36 AM, SmithyInWelly said:

It would be helpful if you let people know which part of NZ you'd prefer (or consider) to be located - otherwise most of us will probably assume the North Shore of Auckland ;)

Indeed, I suspect the North Shore will soon be renamed "Little South Africa" in the same way many cities have "Little Italy" or "Chinatown", celebrating the cultural richness of the predominant immigrant population.

Mark, the ability for prospective employers to assess your talents will be enhanced by the inclusion of your linkedin profile.  Is "short term credit provider" a euphemism for Loanshark?

Here's a useful link to navigating immigration as you attempt to find work in Godzone.

1 hour ago, Olaf said:

Indeed, I suspect the North Shore will soon be renamed "Little South Africa" in the same way many cities have "Little Italy" or "Chinatown", celebrating the cultural richness of the predominant immigrant population.

Mark, the ability for prospective employers to assess your talents will be enhanced by the inclusion of your linkedin profile.  Is "short term credit provider" a euphemism for Loanshark?

Here's a useful link to navigating immigration as you attempt to find work in Godzone.

A more apt name might be Little Odessa.