Sign in to follow this  
550i

Will these wheels fit ? E60 facelift 550i

19x9F+19 245-30-20 FALKEN and 19x10.5R+25 285-25-20 I've been looking around online and cannot get a good answer to this question I want to try and get is larger offset and width wheels as possible without rolling the Factory guards.  Looking to get some custom made Wheels so I need to get the specs right any help would be appreciated thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply I don't see where that takes into account the difference between the fender  clearance and brakes etc that's just a generic tool is definitely not what I'm looking for.  

It will give you an idea of how much further they will stick out from the wheels that are currently fitted to your vehicle so you can then get a measuring tape and go outside and have a look for yourself.

Question? why are you fitting 20" tyres to 19" wheels?

Edited by WYZEUP

No that's a typo that was just part of where I stole the specs from he had  20 inch mags I didn't adjust the tires.  Ok thanks for that and yeah I'm still looking for somebody who's got experience I know they can hit the brakes and all sorts of things being custom made Wheels I have to get it exactly right cheers

After reading the article now that I'm at home it seems like the specs that I have above are probably about right maybe I need it plus 15 OFFSET on the front as it seems that a lot of them are using a 5 mil spacer.