Sign in to follow this  
My545

740 10000kms

Yeah it's been for sale for a while, bargain spec if I recall as well. Probably all the plastic is brittle as hell. Only good for parking up as you've called out lol

Cars like this are likely garaged all its life. But velour seat and those mats are interesting. I was expecting leather on all 7-series

Those tyres could be original too. lol....

Edited by my_e36
  • Like 1

I've seen this a few times. Jap import and garage queen. Both of which I dont understand.

If your going to the expense of importing a car to put it in your garage and not drive you'd think you would buy a 740i that actually has some options in it. This one is the most base spec 740i I've EVER seen..lol

Even with those K's it's not worth anything near that asking price.

Edited by kulgan
  • Like 2

I would be VERY wary of a car that old with so few KM on it. Has it been regularly serviced during that time? Whats the chance that if you try to put it into any sort of normal driving all the bits you normally replace over the years, fall to bits?

Its a big fat nope from me, and thats even before i get to the low spec and high price.

• Like 2