Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

FS: E38/E39 Parts - Seats, widescreen, lights

Sold my e39 so I have a few things to clear the garage.

1: Black leather comfort seats. From an E38 but are the same as E39 I believe. They've been covered in the garage for a couple of years but the leather is in surprisingly good condition and would just need a clean. All the connecting plugs are there but I think they are missing one of the plastic bits on the drivers side and maybe a button. Brilliant seats to sit in and I have them in the X5.

Looking for $250.

2: 16:9 screen which I think was from an e38 but it would fit an e39 obviously. Never got around to putting it in. It was working before I bought it and comes with the Jap dvd player and a few cables/wires. It's also sat in the garage and I can only assume it still works.

Looking for $250 assuming it's still working but will consider offers.

3: E39 clear/celis rear lenses. The right one had an issue with corrosion so I replaced them both. Genuine Hella. Not sure what they are worth to be honest, maybe $100 for them both ?

I'm an hour north of Wellington and an hour south of Palmerston North and am happy to meet someone halfway if necessary.

IMG_20170219_164358.jpg

IMG_20170219_164414.jpg

IMG_20170219_164528.jpg

IMG_20170219_164724.jpg

IMG_20170219_164731.jpg

Edited by martyyyn
Added photos

Just noticed this damage on the drivers seat. Happy to take offers on them with that in mind.

IMG_20170219_164903.jpg

Not sure if you still have 16:9 minister if it would fit e38 would be interested. Heard e39 doesn't fit e38 not 100% sure of that though. Thanks.