Sign in to follow this  
WYZEUP

Living in wellington

Congrats on the job! Reckon we set up a coffee/beer meet for the 22nd/23rd April.

• Like 1

Thank peter :)

I fly into wellington on my final journey the 11th and have a few days before easter weekend to get settled. A coffee/beer meet up sounds like a fantastic idea.

Sooooo……I'm in desperate need of some help.

my partner whom I was relocating for has just recently split up from me so now I'm homeless :(

does anyone have a spare room or know someone looking for a flatmate or something along those lines…only short term until I can find a place. 

Has really made this transition a difficult one, any help would be so awesome!

whats your definition of short term? when do you actually arrive.A workmate MAY be in a position to help.His parents arrive late April  tho

• Like 1

Hey Jeremy, sorry to hear that mate.  We don't have a spare room, though this might be of help.  A mate of mine stays here, he finds it reasonable and it's flexible.  Pilmuir House - Lower Hutt

Edited by Olaf

Sorry to hear Jeremy. I don't know of anything/where at the moment unfortunately... though I agree with Olaf re Pilmuir House as a short term (or longer) option.