Sign in to follow this  
VHB

New Member - Wellington

Hello - My names Dan. I'm from Wellington. And while I don't quite own a BMW yet, I'm on the hunt! 

I've been lurking :ph34r: around the forums for a bit, so I thought I better sign up and introduce myself. 

Anyway, hopefully one day I can fully join the ranks. In the mean time I'm enjoying checking out some of the awesome projects you have underway.

Cheers

Dan 

Edited by VHB
Context
  • Like 2

welcome, Dan.  Good to have you along.  

be sure to cheack out (and follow) the wellington meetings section, we get together from time to time for coffee, a cruise, or a trip somewhere.

Hey Dan - welcome to BimmerSport :)

We've got a road trip on the 26th and I need to organise a coffee meet soon too ....

1 hour ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Hey Dan - welcome to BimmerSport :)

We've got a road trip on the 26th and I need to organise a coffee meet soon too ....

I've got a friend with an E36 who's looking to get involved in the 26th drive. I'm thinking of tagging along with him.

He just needs to hurry up and register on the forums... *nudge*

Trigger pulled!

After spending the last several months flicking between the older and newer generations BMW's I've settled on this gem. 

1990 BMW E34 535i - Some of you may know the original owner - Don. He's had this beauty for 18+ years and has shown it nothing but love and attention.

Can't wait to bring the E34 out on some drives, rather than being @Phatmuffins Co-Pilot.

First order of business - New wheels! (Currently leaning towards some BMW Style 37, though still exploring options)

rsz_dscf4086.thumb.jpg.a5a9bafcebd16187b077645ac922c351.jpg

• Like 5

Luv the E34.

Personally I've never been a fan of M-pars. I kinda like the wheels you've already got on it though as always we build our cars for ourselves.

Yours is a stunning example. Well done.

• Like 1

^^^this ?

Yeah, sharp e34 you've scored there, you should be able to just keep it maintained and enjoy it.  Look forward to seeing you/it at the next meeting.

nought wrong with being a co-pilot! ?

• Like 1

Congrats Dan - it's a beaut! I actually quite like the wheels that are on it - but it's a personal preference thing.
Agree some Style 37s would look nice.

Look forward to seeing the car soon.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing this up close. Congrats! My preference would be throwing stars but hey - its yours and do what suits you ;)

• Like 2

may be tempted to sell my style 37 if you convince me haha send me a pm

Oh I see, you didn't enjoy being my co-pilot!! haha ;)

Great choice though - looks even better in person, doesn't drive too shabby either!!

• Like 2