Sign in to follow this  
kylie-anne

Anyone know what a Bridge Racing Master is?

I brought my car with this random thing (picture of 'thing' attached ?)installed under my steering wheel.. the previous owner didn't speak English well so he couldn't really explain what it was.. any clues?? ???

20170308_190854.jpg

20170308_190907.jpg

No idea what it is, but I'm near certain it should be turned up to 11.

• Like 5

Your Google effort returned better results than mine! Although no lights other than the red light on it when it's on and the wires go down into the excelerator ??? maybe I'll turn it on when driving to work tomorrow and see if it makes me speedy haha

Maybe it's got underbody LED's? Crank it right up at night with car on (engine off) and try with headlights in off/park/on.

You might get lucky, every car should come with disco lights stuck to their undercarriage. :ph34r:

Edited by M3AN
spelling :-/

Bahahaha now you have my hopes up. Although good luck to anything try to exist under there, probably scraped it all off on some suckers driveway (can't drive a lowered car, didn't know til I had one ?) my poor bumper just got clipped back on when my deal was fixed. I'm an embaresment haha

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 3pedals said:

http://www.tunersgroup.com/Online_Store/HAC.html

your search took 2.1 nano seconds and returned 53 results

BRM21.JPG

You're a search ninja!!! Hahaha sh*t yeah might leave that switched off for the safety of the general public.  Of all cars for it to be installed in though.. lol.???

On 3/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, Herbmiester said:

Does it work?

Hahaha well in all honesty the only driving I've done since has been in Auckland traffic so haven't really given it a fair go, but it definitely makes the pedal more sensitive.. which I'm assuming is basically its purpose lol.

It does the same as the Sport button in an E46 M3. Nothing extra, just more responsive accelerator. 

I have enough trouble as it is obeying the law when it comes to speed so may just leave that off most days lol

• Like 1