Sign in to follow this  
Funkyflynz

M3 love

Hi,

Well after 10 years of lusting after an e46 M3 I finally have one sitting in the shed :-) its a 2002 with manual box and around 150k on the clock.  You may know this car as previous owner was on a couple of forums I believe.  It pretty much had all the work done to it that I would have done which has saved me a ton of time and monies, 19" work rims, BC golds, LED lights and a few other bits a pieces.  Its Phoenix Yellow, not a colour I ever liked but its growing on me and it nice to have something that stands out.  The rear subframe has had the HellBM treatment and I'm hoping its mechanically sounds for a good thrashing ;-)

Plans include full service (inspection 2), hopefully a tune from HellBM, some new interior trim to replace worn items, a new steering wheel and racing buckets. and maybe down the road lower diff ratios. 

This is my third BMW, my plunge into euro cars was an E61 MSport 525 wagon, and that lead to another E61 MSport wagon, this time a 550.  Loved both those cars but wanted a weekend warrior that I could swap cogs in. 

Hoping to hit a track or driver training day.

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 11

Sweet M3. I'm a fan.

Welcome to the forum.

Good excuse for a NP meet, see this puppy