Sign in to follow this  
Gus

I want......

how would u do something like this? this looks like a mint as paint job...looks factory....any ideas? anyone?

post-8-1076241670.jpg

are u talking about the badge?

cos u can buy thise off ebay and stuff and u could do it yourself but i doubt it would look as good

but possibley just mask it all off and spray paint the bit u want painted

Guest MSBOND

Its vinyl, i can make them for you. Just stick it over your existing one or buy a 2nd hand badge and use that.

jeez u observant shelley...is it a vinyl stick on over the original badge? how much for something like that? i would've thought of spray painting but having seen a sprayed badge i would disagree *cough andys orange and black badge*

bloody hell Shelly...good eyes.

I was looking at this at work wondering how it was done...but now you say that I can see the blue outline in the bottom triangle thingee

Guest MSBOND

il do it for free, all it is is 2 triangular pieces of sticky vinyl stuck over the original. If you look at it the triangle pieces arnt as glossy as the outa ring, but you can get better vinyl then wot they've used. Just tell me wot colours you want and il grab you some, its only 50mmx50mm max. of material so i dont see it costing you anything.

u big legend shelly....just need 4 of those triangle bits...2 front 2 back....i dont spose u will need measuremeants having a bimmer...thanks! ill shout u a game of pool next time i see you

Guest MSBOND

Funny you speak of pool, i swear i was tired and had the shakes that sunday, last friday night i played and i won every game, so yeh, il take you up on that gesture. You wanting black? Its good cos i making up some stickers for myself so il chuck them onto my list.

wicked....has andy talked to you about big rice bimmersport vinyl stickers for the track day? silver triangle things could look cool on ya car...yeah black ones for me thanks! pool....u going down

Guest MSBOND

We'l c! Nah im keeping mine blue as my third colour is blue, trying to keep a colour sceem going.

there are a few places that make these emblems pre-made... you can get red, black, maroon, and carbon-fibre.... i'll have a hunt and find where is saw them

Funny you speak of pool, i swear i was tired and had the shakes that sunday, last friday night i played and i won every game, so yeh, il take you up on that gesture. You wanting black? Its good cos i making up some stickers for myself so il chuck them onto my list.

heh pool i wasnt good that day im usually good acually no not just good im awsome but i wasnt that day

shelley your a legend...just got em on....a bit fiddly but pretty easy...as u can see they a tiny bit small but still look mint...i love em! excuse the dirty e30, milo can, bent bonnet, and merc in the background

front:

post-8-1076986526.jpg

Guest MSBOND

they look good, i must have smaller badge then you or you stuck them on wrong way cos one side of the triangle 23mm and the other 22mm it not a perfect circle cos of the curve. But they still look good. Wot with the painted chrome grill? Have you just done that too? It dont look too bad either even tho i dont usually like it. sweet

what about the look alike carbon fibre stick on stuff? I like that stuff - can you make them out of that? might get a roll of that stuff and try it.

It looks good gus, and I can finally see what you mean by a "milocan" exhaust!!!

It looks good gus, and I can finally see what you mean by a "milocan" exhaust!!!

That is no ordinary supermarket Milo Can either...it is an industrial sized one capable of providing a whole factory with hot non-caffiene beverages for a whole year!!

im guessing at least 50 milo 30 milk and 20 water, you know so its not so sic(kly)