Sign in to follow this  
TermiPeteNZ

Check this nice 1990 E34 535iS MSport!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1290962923

154KMs, $9K - current owner has had it since 1998! Looks like it has been looked after super well. This needs to go to a good home.Wonder if it is a member's car? Owner's name is Don....

• - Engine M30 blueprinted to original spec at 145,000 miles
  • Engine reconditioned , All components from http://www.mahle.com/
  • HPC coating ( Engine cover, manifold, Oil filter housing, water-pump housing)
  • M5 18" wheels
  • Infinity Component Ref 5.25" 50.7 rear and front Speakers
  • Alarm

562888081.jpg

562888042.jpg

562888063.jpg

562888034.jpg

562887912.jpg

562887932.jpg

Edited by TermiPeteNZ
missed off the TM link!

looks amazing but personally dont think the wheels suit the car very well. needs some phat 5 spoke wheels imo..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qube said:

looks amazing but personally dont think the wheels suit the car very well. needs some phat 5 spoke wheels imo..

Drop the front by 25mm and the wheels would look better.

Nice car. Not sure it is worth $9k, but as I don't have $9k to spend that could just be sour grapes.

3 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Wonder if it is a member's car? Owner's name is Don....

Don isn't a member here but he's a good friend of my friends father. A real BMW enthusiast! He also has a really clean 635csi and E46 M3. I have mentioned this forum to him but I guess it's not for him. +1 on the price, seems steep. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kepes said:

Don isn't a member here but he's a good friend of my friends father. A real BMW enthusiast! He also has a really clean 635csi and E46 M3. I have mentioned this forum to him but I guess it's not for him. +1 on the price, seems steep. 

Nice - ping him again and let him know that we're a mixed bunch and would welcome him (and his cars) :)

I think the price is reasonable considering the condition and it is/will be a special interest vehicle in the same way a m535i e28 is.

Do agree that original wheels, some ACS or Style 37 M-parallels would suit better.

5 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Nice - ping him again and let him know that we're a mixed bunch and would welcome him (and his cars) :)

I think the price is reasonable considering the condition and it is/will be a special interest vehicle in the same way a m535i e28 is.

Do agree that original wheels, some ACS or Style 37 M-parallels would suit better.

Know the owner and like many here collects a few BMWs. I'm really surprised he's letting this one go. All his cars are immaculate and this one is no exception. Buy with confidence.

• Like 2

One of the BMW dealers ask the owner if they could use it as a display car I've just been told by a colleague of the owner. 

One of the best deals on trade me in a while 

add Brents m5 running gear .....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

@Barryn that engine bay rivals yours :)

Wow, that's a lot of car for that money,looking at whats been done to it shame its an Auto??

4 hours ago, Neal said:

One of the BMW dealers ask the owner if they could use it as a display car I've just been told by a colleague of the owner. 

One of the best deals on trade me in a while 

add Brents m5 running gear .....

What Neal said!!!

Been on for awhile now, i considered buying it until i realized it was an auto. Different rims i agree and colour matched body kit would look even nicer.

• Like 1

Yeah, i was looking at it going "oh wow, why do all the good cars come up when im not in the market?!" and then i saw it was auto and closed the page. Its very very nice, but a limited market with that trans, at that price.

If only I was in the market - this would be a great daily runner. It's even in Wellington. So close but yet not close enough. Dammit.

What was it Olaf was saying about it being good to have a spare car? ;)

Mrs M would love driving this. Just that little matter of $9k...

On 31/03/2017 at 7:53 AM, gjm said:

What was it Olaf was saying about it being good to have a spare car? ;)

Mrs M would love driving this. Just that little matter of $9k...

There's 3 of you, that's 6 kidneys in one household!

...sounds a little excessive, to me! :lol:

Got an E34 540i the same color as a courtesy car while the E39 is in the paint shop. Having fun with it;)

Edited by BlackAngel