Sign in to follow this  
flake

Spring Clean (autumn)

Hey dudes, I've got a bit of random stuff up for sale. The use of garage space is more important now for up upcoming projects.

I'm open to offers if my prices are a little wack or unrealistic so check it out and let me know. Shipping-wise I'm not very savvy so will be a learning curve if anything needs to be sent north or south I'll give it a go, pickups are fine - Wellington

20151128_084013.jpg

14" Basketweaves, set of FIVE with tyres, nothing special just sava and kingstars, WOFable, rims all have minor curbing $150

20160703_093832.jpg

E30 black leather doorcard to suit 4 door, trims, screws, clips are more or less there $80

20160703_094256.jpg

E30 green/grey houndstooth coupe door cards, screws, clips are more or less there $80

UPDATE EDIT

Edited by flake

interested in wheels. whats the trea like on tyres and how bad is the kurbing?

Interested in brake booster and black door cards, shipped down to timaru if so, cheers have messaged 

Edited by Jordanhoet

I'm interested in the loom cover.  PM sent.

Howdy Anthony,

The answer will probably be no, but thought I'd try my luck. If you're interested in selling 1x centre cap for those 15" weaves I'm looking for one! In terms of value, I bought my set a couple of years ago and they owe me $300 (Were $500 but sold the tyres that were on them). That was a good deal. I reckon you'd easily get $500 for a set, possibly more dependent on condition.

can you please ring me re wheels 027 4548801.

Bump

First post price edit, will see what else I have and update with some other bits and bobs