Sign in to follow this  
DOHCta

19x19 ET 25 Pre LCI 325

Hi all,

Just bought an '08 325M as a daily for the wife and am looking to upgrade her shoes as the 17's are just a tad too small.

I have been seriously looking to import a set of the VMR 703's from the states at a significant cost and want to make sure it doesn't bit me in the ass and having read so much about fitments, mainly for the LCI E90's out of the states running these rims, I can't compute the differences to decide if these are going to work or not. I want to run 19x 8.5" in the front and 19x 10" ET25 in the rear.

VMR.jpg

Firstly, I don't want to run spacers (for certification headaches) and if I can wan't to avoid guard rolling just for the shear hassle of it. I want something that will bolt on and be just right... I know what you're all thinking, it doesn't happen like that.

As I have said, I have come across a lot of LCI E90's running 10" rears usually with spacers. I know the LCI's also have a 8mm wider track than the Non LCI's which adds further confusion to things to try and understand how that would go on a Pre LCI.

However, having come across several posts on the likes of E90Post.com and similar forums though, I have found a few examples of non LCI E90's running BMW 95's, which are a 19x10 ET24 in the rear with no problems as below. However I am assuming this will be in accordance with a suitable set of rubber.

E90 95's.jpg

Long story short, who can advise me either way? Best case, who is running 10" wheels on the non LCI who can advise of their experiences? I plan to run Hankook H452's likely a 265/30/19 on the rear, is this combo going to work? and Worse case, what does arch rolling cost these days per arch if I need to go down that track?

Hope this isn't to confussing what I am asking and look forward to some feed back.

Thanks