Sign in to follow this  
Regalia

New - E30 lover, E90 daily. Based in Christchurch, NZ

Kia ora team,

My name is Ryan and I am a long term car enthusiast and recently found lover for all BMW's.

It started late last year with me wanting a new tidy daily, something not Japanese. I flew up to Auckland and picked up my new BMW 2007 E90 6-speed manual 320i and drove it back to Christchurch. Being the male I am, I found the need to pick up a spanner so two months ago I jumped on a bus and went to the Nelson region to purchase my E30 1987 PFL coupe running a auto 1.8ltr m10.

I personally love the m10, such an underrated engine that has a lot of potential and very strong from factory. Current plans are manual conversion, install my adjustable suspension and general tidy up / replacing tarnished parts with OEM factory. 

I am excited to learn and make new friends along the way!

Cheers team,

my children.jpg

• Like 4

welcome! nice wee coupe you have there! looks really tidy!

Make sure you join E30 owners on Facebook, theres a few of us E30 lovers here in chch, occasionally we get together, would be good to see this thing there!

Hey Brockie, thank you for the reply!

She is very tidy, the inside has a bit of fading and cracks on the dash but apart from that I couldn't be anymore stoked :D

Ive sent a request to join the group, id definitely make an appearance at the next meet. Im really proud to apart of the community and my time and tools are there for any new friends ^_^

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, Regalia said:

Thanks Peter! :D Awesome to see another star wars fan also

I've got three lads - how could I be anything else?