Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

high Ks E34 540 in a Timaru lot for $2K

Drove past this while road tripping on the weekend, close to 350ks though, local guy reckoned it used to be owned by 'the butcher', you have to love small towns.

https://www.etkbmw.com/bmw/EN/vin/decoder/GF21056/EN

https://carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=Alh563

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

Edited by EURO V8

Hardly 'high' ks! ;)

That's what i was thinking too, id class it as middle aged. All 8 E34's ive owned have been in the 260.000km - 520,000km range with my current 540i about to tick over 300,000 mark

Im sure the E34 540i would be the best BMW V8 to go the distance with the least expense.

5 hours ago, EURO V8 said:

Drove past this while road tripping on the weekend, close to 350ks though, local guy reckoned it used to be owned by 'the butcher', you have to love small towns.

What car sales was it in? do you know if there's an on line advert for this anywhere.

Cheers

2 hours ago, gjm said:

Hardly 'high' ks! ;)

Admittedly I did take my E34 540iS from 320ish Ks to 380ish and it cost less to run than my E30 with half the K's... sold it for close to twice what I paid for it too if memory serves.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eagle said:

That's what i was thinking too, id class it as middle aged. All 8 E34's ive owned have been in the 260.000km - 520,000km range with my current 540i about to tick over 300,000 mark

Im sure the E34 540i would be the best BMW V8 to go the distance with the least expense.

I concur

32 minutes ago, My545 said:

What car sales was it in? do you know if there's an on line advert for this anywhere.

Cheers

I didn't speak with the dealer, just a random local bear it that knew the dealer and the butcher. Call the guy on the business card.

• Like 1