Sign in to follow this  
Skycat

Hi all

My name is Peter

Just moved back from Aussie, sold my company Advan Performance Centre Sydney, BMW / Euro tuning etc. During my 16 years in Australia we owned many cars, one of my favorites was a BMW E92 335, over time it became our shop car and was highly modified.

Its great to be back in Kiwi land and explorer our fantastic roads, its just the weather that we are still getting used to lol.. 

Now we are settled i have purchased a Keeper and one of my favorite cars. Its a M3 E92 2012 Edition 500 done just 22,000km, it was imported by a BMW M3 enthusiast in 2013 with only 53km on the clock effectively a new car. So happy to find something different.

I raced cars in NZ for many years prior to moving to Aussie, so looking forward to having a play in the M3.

My knowledge is extensive with BMW from 06 - 2016 M and non M, Very happy to help out members where i can. 

The wife and i are looking forward to meeting some of you at future events.

Cheers Peter

136.JPG

140.JPG

• Like 5

Hi Peter, welcome. I'm new here too but sure you'll be very welcome and your experience and knowledge valued.

One hell of a car you have there too.

+1 - welcome, Peter!

...............................................................sorry, I first had to wipe the drool from my mouth! Welcome Peter, I hope to buy one of these one day when I'm a grown-up. :D

Hi Peter and welcome from Welly! Love the M3 - interior colour is beaut.

Welcome to the forum Peter.

You car is STUNNING.

Welcome and what a beautiful looking car. One day when all the kids have gone......

• Like 2

Welcome! NIce. Very Nice :rolleyes: