Sign in to follow this  
flatsix

WTB: BMW 3.2 Z4 M Coupe

WTB: BMW 3.2 Z4 M Coupe, or detail of one that may be for sale, not seen any for sale in NZ so I'm guessing around $50K, a few in the UK but thought I would see if I can flush anything out here. Not keen on 'vertables, or small engines thanks, I'm sure they are great wagons, but not for me.

Cheers

553009.jpg

Edited by flatsix
pic

have you considered a e89 Z4 35i DCT , great car

• Like 2

Have only seen 3 different cars advertised for sale in the last 3 years, so they are around.  Will PM you with details of lasted one from Jan this year.

Thanks for the replies, pretty much fixated on the M coupe at this stage.

Murray, thanks for the lead, sounded like a nice car too, but unfortunately found a new home, but if you see any others please let me know, as cars can slip past if you don't have your eye on the ball.

Dual car sprints this weekend so back in the batty we go, no new car for me sadly!

A friend has a very nice Interlagos blue coupe for sale right now if you’re still after one. He’s on here as kingash or something along the lines of that, ad is on trademe too. I can vouch for it, very clean, detailed regularly, just had a major service done, garaged, he owned it in the uk for a while and shipped it when he moved. Only selling as he wants a V8!