Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

1984 E24 635CSi for cheap?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1312838165.htm

Looks like a bargain for someone willing to throw some time and money at it... someone should make sure the bidding goes over 3.5k so I'm not at all tempted myself.

It's a smidge under 265,000 km (Listing and car in miles), so just nicely run in for the next owner. :Thoughtful-min:

From Listing;

Collectible or could be used daily with a little care and attention. Drives well and can be test driven. Engine is smooth and most things work on the car! Please inspect before bidding. 
The transmission is smooth but occasionally goes into limp mode. This is a common fault with the sport auto and usually is just an issue with solder joints in the gear selector. 
The car is tidy but a bit worn here and there. e.g. sunroof handle missing. right rear quarter-light has been broken but there is a brand new replacement ready for fitting. Speedo is miles. 
Reg is on hold . Last wof sheet available. no big issues. Some rust spots that have not been investigated. Sold "as is". Great project!

635.jpg.fce1dff240b1de71b4ee4b516bca4e5d.jpg

Edited by EURO V8
  • Like 1

I've got a hunch there's some rust in the front right guard, but I could be thinking of another white e24 that was listed for not much money

Nabbed for a steal at $3,030!  

I so wanted to bid, but the boss said no.

anyone here?

i suspect the buyer will tidy it up and flick it on.