Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

WTB: E36 Evo M3

Hi all fellow members. I'm looking to buy an E36 M3 Evo, currently considering a 130i, or going back to E36 land! Preference in "Black" paint. NZ New, or Import is fine. Service history is ideal. I'd consider other paint colours, but black for the Evo is my kind of thing. I know of two examples that sold over the last few years, but don't know of the where abouts?? I assume, but cannot confirm that they ended up with Bimmersport members?

Price range is dependent on the usual factors.. Anyone have one of these, or knows someone with one "willing" to sell, let me know before i persuade myself to buy something else haha, thanks.

I know of a black e36 m3 3.0l turbo that should be up for sale soon. Its not an evo but if your names anything to go by you might been keen? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BatMansWilly said:

I know of a black e36 m3 3.0l turbo that should be up for sale soon. Its not an evo but if your names anything to go by you might been keen? 

Thanks for that, haha, yeah it could be a possible option, if it's the one i think it is, based in Auckland? Shall wait and see.

23 minutes ago, qube said:

go drive an e87 130i you might be suprised

I agree with you, i am heading into either an Evo M3 or the 130i, i believe they're good value for what they offer, so if the M3 doesn't appear, i'll go that way for sure ?

have a 96 m3 evo sedan in byranz . would sell if the money is right

3 hours ago, Rob HB1 said:

have a 96 m3 evo sedan in byranz . would sell if the money is right

Love your car mate, very unique colour, but not exactly what i'm after, although i won't rule it out completely, thank you.