Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Muir

New Member - Wellington

Hi all, just joined and thought I'd make a brief intro.

Have always loved BMWs and a real soft spot for the e28 model. Over the years, have really grown on the e24's and in more recent years e30 M3s, but to be fair, nearly the whole range from BMW! ?

I've had my 87 535i for nearly 7 years, drive it frequently - some weeks, all week! Have done trips all over the South Island, a few times and a fair bit of the lower north island - for a 30 year old car, it really does hum, rarely has it let me down! 

Anyways, keen to see your cars out and about, mine is - frequently I'll be parking in and around the Wgtn CBD near Midland park - if you see me, always keen to meet other BM owners - say g'day (I will), maybe grab a coffee sometime.

Cheers, Aaron.

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

• Like 8

Dude. Your cars a real stunner.

Welcome to the forum.

I'll be looking forward to seeing this in person.

nice wagon, welcome to the forum.  I nearly stopped and took a photo of this just this morning, on Tory!

Welcome Aaron - beautiful vehicle and you've got good taste in beer too :D

Such an awesome car, love that colour too. I just spent about 30min going through the photos on my phone because I know I took some when I saw this around 2 years ago at KFC kilbirnie :D Didn't find the pic but what a stunner, good to have ya on-board, welcome!

• Like 1