viskop

Want Motorsport Body kit for E36 sedan

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, am looking for a full E36 Motorsport body kit for my 1996 E36 328i 4 door sedan. Prefer silver, but may consider other colours as well.

Must be in good condition. Hit me up if anyone has, or knows where I can get some. And price (shipped to Wellington) please? Cheers.

Edited by viskop

Hey charl, sorry i never got back to you.

I have got a complete kit here just not in silver and the front bumper is a little bit rough but will come up with a little repair work.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, WYZEUP said:

Hey charl, sorry i never got back to you.

I have got a complete kit here just not in silver and the front bumper is a little bit rough but will come up with a little repair work.

No need to apologise Jeremy. Like me, I am sure you are also drowning in your work. When you say "come up with repair work"...are you saying you guys are going to repair it, or are you saying I should repair it, if I am interested? :-)

Any chance I can pop in to view? I am heading back to Wellington Hospital now, as the wife's undergoing an operation, so I will most likely only see your reply later this evening/tonight. Cheers dude, appreciate your time, and have a great one.

You would need to have it repaired, is very minor but i guess means can probably sell at a cheaper cost.

you can pop in to view at some time if you would like, just let me know and i will make sure i am here

54 minutes ago, WYZEUP said:

You would need to have it repaired, is very minor but i guess means can probably sell at a cheaper cost.

you can pop in to view at some time if you would like, just let me know and i will make sure i am here

Back from Wellington Hospital, not allowed to see the wife...she's in recovery mode.

I can come around (depends on where the kit is located) any time that suits you. Or tomorrow morning I'll drop my daughter off at Newlands Intermediate around 8:30am-8:45am and then I can head over.