Sign in to follow this  
Dylonz_22

MHD Tune

Wussup guys, I have a BMW 2007 335i auto transmission. Thinking of flashing MHD. Just don't know what stage I need to flash. Or where to get the download. My car is stock, just air intake upgrade. Could really use some advise or help. Thanks. 

I have a 2007 E92 Auto and I have just flashed the MHD stage 1+ 95 Ron tune. I have new plugs my intake ports have had a clean (Not convinced it was that well done) I have a bigger intercooler and a ERW charge pipe. I have not logged yet but its smooth and noticeably quicker. Now when the I put my foot down the shift from 1st to 2nd sets of the DSC. Maybe time for an LSD. :) 

• Like 1

On 23/05/2017 at 5:02 AM, Dylonz_22 said:

Wussup guys, I have a BMW 2007 335i auto transmission. Thinking of flashing MHD. Just don't know what stage I need to flash. Or where to get the download. My car is stock, just air intake upgrade. Could really use some advise or help. Thanks. 

You need an Android phone or tablet, an OTG cable, appropriate OBD2 to USB cable and then a trip to the Google Play store to download the MHD app and maps (that bit will run you a couple a hundy). You also want to have the car plugged into a batter charger for the circa 38 minute upgrade process. Plenty of guides out there, have a read up so you know what to expect and don't freak out and bail on the upgrade part way through. Good luck...it's well worth the effort ;-) 

• Like 1