Sign in to follow this  
Olaf

GONE: used Bosch coils (3 of) for troubleshooting - 1 lot remain

Hey Bimmersporters.  Coils getting you down with misfires?  Need some in your shed/toolkit to use for troubleshooting - figure out which coil is knackered before you buy a new replacement?

Here's three used but functional genuine Bosch OEM coils just pulled from my N62B44.  They were running fine, though getting old.   Bosch part number is 0-221-504-100 (boot is 1-220-703-201) manufactured Nov 2003.  They're the one with clip fastening, may suit later M54's also - best you do your research.

Anyway, $50 for three including GST and freight to anywhere in NZ.  They'll come in shiny new Bosch boxes.

Just to be clear, they're used coils, no warranty expressed or implied.  Can provide a GST receipt if needed.  There are two lots:

Lot 1 -  SOLD!

34802530191_9ea3286d93_o.jpg

Lot 2 - $50 incl GST and shipping anywhere in NZ

34894177426_73b16b35f1_o.jpg

Edited by Olaf
added image, updated ad to reflect 2 lots under one advert

Will PM you.

one lot sold pending payment (thanks Sam).

Colin, if you're in you can choose lot one or lot two - Sam hasn't specified.  I wrote on the coil boxes 'L1' or 'L2', and the pictures will correspond with the label positions.  Each coil went into the box it was photographed on.  How about that eh?  Service with a smile!  

regards

Richard

• Like 1

oh bugger, I thought I'd sold both sets!  :)

Okay folks, roll up while there's another test set available!  Just fifty bucks including GST and Freight!

Edited by Olaf

.... and given I paid NZ Post $13.20 today ? to deliver the first cool lot, $40 was a super-bargain!

if you're eyeballing the second lot, get in quick before the price increases to cover NZ Post's outrageous pricing and guessworthy service ?

Edited by Olaf

come on all you 545i owners, 3 spare troubleshooting coils for just 50 bucks including freight and government stealing tax, wow!

bumpity bump-bump.  roll up, roll up - having starting issues in winter?  need spare troubleshooting coils?

0-221-504-100 (boot is 1-220-703-201)

also good for a bunch of other models, just google!

bumpin' up the list.  

boinnnng.  bumping up...