Sign in to follow this  
turboray82

BMW 325i E30 M Technic 1991

That's been on here a few times. The owner is a little confused.

• Like 2

Really? That red one is LHD, not ideal. Not to mention the price.

For less money you could have this. Steering wheel is one the right side, and it has done less Km, although that doesn't matter a whole lot. 

These are nice in their original form. Wouldn't you want to spend less money in the beginning for a 318i/320i auto with a clean rust free chassis and then use all the money you saved to do a nice swap? 

Nothing M Technic about this car parts from it being registered as "M TECHNIC" . . .

The options don't show any of the below from factory:

LSD

Body kit

M Suspension

M Steering wheel

• Like 2

The red LHD just doesn't seem right.  Not to mention bidder "Ulika", who reeks of shill.  Bidding up to within 15% of the reserve, then asking "I have viewed this car ... one of the cleanest in NZ .... am I far off the reserve ?"   he already knows this, he's within 15% so the reserve is a maximum of $10,550 + 15% = $12,132.50.   It's an overpriced e30 325i.   The owner has over-capitalised in the car, and is expecting to recoup his costs.  Good luck with that.  Not to mention a non-sensical advert.  Those wheels are total vom.  /rant

• Like 4

On today's episode of Trademe trials and tribulations, Olaf makes a shilling discovery.

On a serious note, this car has been discussed at least 3 times now, including before the original owner bought it. Each time it was "overpriced and underspecced", let's not forget LHD. But the guy really didn't want to listen and sadly got ripped off IMO. As well as any consecutive buyers if they buy anywhere near what they're asking. 

• Like 4