Sign in to follow this  
benharris249

SOLD Carly OBD IOS Wifi Adaptor

THIS IS NOW SOLD 

For Sale $50 - A Near new Carly Gen 2 (The latest one) Wifi Adaptor, works only with IOS, paid just over $100 for it a couple months ago and used it 3 times. The App on the iStore is $66 and can alter settings on the car: lights, dashboard etc. Can view gauges and engine information while driving, and download the data afterwards and view fault codes. Website is http://www.mycarly.com/product/bmw-app/ if you want to see all the features. Pick up on the north shore of Auckland or i can post for an extra $5.

IMG_20170601_181158.jpg

IMG_20170601_181209.jpg

Edited by benharris249

These are fantastic!  i have used it to check faults codes, change light and lock settings etc.  well worth the money as any trip to the shop to plug into the computer is at least $50 each time.  

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 0:49 PM, Thefqx said:

Still for sale?

I have one happy to code options for you for a small cost

1 hour ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Cheers Brent - got an EML warning in the M5 after fuel level has been a bit all over the place ….

I've got one you can use it if you like saves you paying for it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Hyde said:

I've got one you can use it if you like saves you paying for it

Cheers Faizal - I don't want to take any chances since it is an EML error so taking it straight in tomorrow AM for diagnostic - and another (very) small job …. but cheers dude! :) 

Reckon it'd be handy to have one in any case  - have you had much use out of yours?

21 hours ago, TermiPeteNZ said:

Cheers Faizal - I don't want to take any chances since it is an EML error so taking it straight in tomorrow AM for diagnostic - and another (very) small job …. but cheers dude! :) 

Reckon it'd be handy to have one in any case  - have you had much use out of yours?

Little bit. Changed all the little things that I wanted to and haven't really used it since. They do continue to bring out new updates every so often. Worth the money if you want to customise to a certain extent