Sign in to follow this  
Hobbs_e21

E21, Resurrected

Hey Guys, 

Finally the old girl got out of the shed and had a fresh walk round the driveway and house. 

Got a few problems with the accelerator cable and in search of a new air filter for the Holley carburetor apart from that she is running well and got the finishing touches before she is off for a WoF and Rego

Pretty close to the end of this build and looking forward to driving the BM around once the accelerator cable is fixed. 

Need some rear lowering springs too. Doesn't look quite right with the massive rake.

A few photos below that turned out nicely. 

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2517.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2528.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG

• Like 10

5 hours ago, musccoo said:

Thats tidy man

cheers man, been a bit of a mission here and there but its almost back on the road haha 

Finally got the springs and have done some minor change but mainly dressed up the interior

About to order plenty of parts so the car should hopefully been done in a few weeks whilst I have the school holidays to work on the car 

Few more photos of the build. 

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG

Edited by Hobbs_e21

Long live the E21, looks great.

great progress.  what parts have you ordered, and what's on your jobs list?

Nice car, only spoilt by a certain red one next to it<_<

That looks good Jake and well done. One thing could you delete the drain pipe sticking out the back please. 

• Like 2

Ahh not to worry I have a new exhaust as I completely dislike that one and think it come a cross rather obnoxious only picked it up for $10 so does the job as a temporary installment. Umm for the parts I have ordered

Trunk Spoiler, Accelerator Pedal, Boot Gasket, Seat Belt, Battery Box, Door parts to fix door, Mudflaps, Speakers, Steering wheel (maybe) and the list goes on

Will have a new tidy looking exhaust in the coming few weeks and maybe some new wheels if I feel the need to buy a set with tires. 

That certain red one should be gone in a few weeks hopefully and will have some funds to buy some more expensive parts or another car to fix