Sign in to follow this  
nmaisey

FS e46 M3 Imola Red

Edit: ****SOLD**** thanks for the interest

Hi Guys,

I have a new car on the way so looking to sell my e46 M3. Some of you may already know the car from the previous owner. 

All details are in the trademe link below, I've had nothing but time wasters from trademe so thought I'd try this forum. Has been a really cool car to own, never let me down and I've never spared a cent on it.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1315371922

Price $34,000

pm me if interested.

579435629.jpg

Edited by nmaisey
  • Like 3

Oh wow. If I had the budget for this... That is gorgeous.

So whats the story, did you end up selling those race seats?  i see they are still listed on the auction?

Just now, Funkyflynz said:

So whats the story, did you end up selling those race seats?  i see they are still listed on the auction?

Yes, I probably need to update the pictures on the auction, but the seats were sold to another bimmersport member, and the brakes are going onto my new car. Both these things have been replaced with the standard OEM M3 equipment.

Pictures, and description.  You might find more people are interested with the original seats in there aye.  Stock is often better for resale

Edited by Funkyflynz

Saw this one on Trademe a while ago. Looks awesome, must be hard to let it go :)

On 6/9/2017 at 0:06 PM, nmaisey said:

All details are in the trademe link below, I've had nothing but time wasters from trademe so thought I'd try this forum.

On 6/9/2017 at 0:49 PM, nmaisey said:

Yes, I probably need to update the pictures on the auction, but the seats were sold to another bimmersport member, and the brakes are going onto my new car. Both these things have been replaced with the standard OEM M3 equipment.

Yep, there's probably a link there!  You might want to totally update your advert so that it's fresh and relevant; what's the point of pictures and a description of a car with seats and brakes that aren't for sale?  Your time wasters may be wondering what else isn't for sale.

It certainly looks sharp; if I was looking to have my wallet eased for $34k, I'd be looking for a vendor who'd carefully (accurately?) described what was for sale. :huh:

GLWS.

3 hours ago, Olaf said:

Yep, there's probably a link there!  You might want to totally update your advert so that it's fresh and relevant; what's the point of pictures and a description of a car with seats and brakes that aren't for sale?  Your time wasters may be wondering what else isn't for sale.

It certainly looks sharp; if I was looking to have my wallet eased for $34k, I'd be looking for a vendor who'd carefully (accurately?) described what was for sale. :huh:

GLWS.

Thanks for the feedback. 

The auction details are updated with pictures too (albeit crappy iphone ones)

Will be hard to see it go, its a truely awesome car. I was always a Porsche man before this but this car has converted me to BMW. I'm only selling as I have a touring on the way (and another kid too)

those exhaust tips look very cool.  It should sell, I don't recall the last time I saw a red one for sale in NZ.  Ad reads better (IMHO), well done.

28 minutes ago, nmaisey said:

Update: SOLD

Congrats bro, what did you get for it in the end?

• Like 1