Sign in to follow this  
malus139

WTB - AC Schnitzer Wheels (e30)

Hi 

As per title, 15's but think they came out in 16's too? Would consider any size. In Auckland, can travel, or arrange shipping. 

Cheers. 

John @e30ftw has or had some, but sure if he's willing to sell though

2 hours ago, eliongater said:

John @e30ftw has or had some, but sure if he's willing to sell though

I'll flick him a PM, cheers. 

What's the going rate for a set of 4 AC Schnitzer Type 2's, 7xJ15, H2, ET30, #36113653 ???

25 minutes ago, NZ00Z3 said:

What's the going rate for a set of 4 AC Schnitzer Type 2's, 7xJ15, H2, ET30, #36113653 ???

Dunno but if you have some ID bee real interested.

They are on the Daughter's 323 (E46) and the rear tyres rub a bit when the car is loaded.  Should have ET47 on it, but they came with the car.  Tyres are 205 60 15's two new Membat (fitted yesterday) and 2 near new Super Cat's (less than 4,000 km). 

Would work a deal for cash plus a set of 16" BMW wheels with new tyres that are the correct ET for the car.

The car is in Timaru and the purchaser would have to pay the freight for both sets.

PM me if interested

2 hours ago, NZ00Z3 said:

I'd hazard a guess not as much as you think, being 5 stud, 7" wide and only 15" diameter. Since you can get 16" and 17" ones readily enough in e46 fitment.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:24 AM, NZ00Z3 said:

Would work a deal for cash plus a set of 16" BMW wheels with new tyres that are the correct ET for the car.

The car is in Timaru and the purchaser would have to pay the freight for both sets.

PM me if interested

On 6/14/2017 at 0:42 PM, eliongater said:

I'd hazard a guess not as much as you think, being 5 stud, 7" wide and only 15" diameter. Since you can get 16" and 17" ones readily enough in e46 fitment.

Title is for 4x100 e30 fitment not 5 stud... Wouldn't fetch much in those specs, surprised it's rubbing. Post it up in the for sale section you never know. 

• Like 1