Sign in to follow this  
Mada

E82 Bluetooth options

Hi Guys,

Im wanting to get bluetooth audio working in my 135i. The car came with an AUX port but no USB. I've been looking at this - https://www.amazon.com/Tune2Air-WMA3000B-Bluetooth-Streaming-Connection/dp/B00R3ABHXY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1497494958&sr=1-1&keywords=tune2air+bmw

But im a little confused as to which model i would need as my car does not have a USB port. Would the above work with a cigi lighter USB adapter plugged into it? Sorry, a little clueless with this stuff. Basically, i want to be able to play music over bluetooth, and have the ability to skip tracks etc from the steering wheel. Looking for options

Cheers!

As you don't have USB/iPhone audio that won't work. There is no cheap option that would work with steering wheel controls. 

I've got this:
https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Multi-Point-Activation/dp/B00GJFGE0K

Works well, great sound quality. You can stick it near the iDrive controller and route the cables under the handbrake boot (well, on my E92, not sure on the 1 series). So at least the controls are easy to reach. 

1 hour ago, Matth5 said:

As you don't have USB/iPhone audio that won't work. There is no cheap option that would work with steering wheel controls. 

I've got this:
https://www.amazon.com/iClever-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Multi-Point-Activation/dp/B00GJFGE0K

Works well, great sound quality. You can stick it near the iDrive controller and route the cables under the handbrake boot (well, on my E92, not sure on the 1 series). So at least the controls are easy to reach. 

Cheers man I will have a look into this

You could also have a talk to Joe @EuroSurgeon he will definitely be able to explain options to achieve your wishes 

just got a 135i in with working nz nav , nz radio , usb , hard drive , and blutooth  .

see here

1 hour ago, BM WORLD said:

just got a 135i in with working nz nav , nz radio , usb , hard drive , and blutooth  .

see here

That is a sad sight to see! Would love to do the conversion but dont really have the budget for that at the moment

Edited by Mada