Sign in to follow this  
KaineT

Newbie in Wellington

Hey! Thought that instead of just waving and smiling at other BMW drivers I'd come here and meet some! 

Some wicked older models in here!?

Pics are a mix of purchase day and now, since re-plated haha.

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2344.JPG

IMG_9613.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_9614.JPG

IMG_9616.JPG

IMG_9621.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2149.JPG

Edited by KaineT
  • Like 4

Welcome aboard Kaine - good timing - the Wellington contingent is gaining some real momentum - be sure to check out some of the upcoming activities, it'd be great to see you along.

• Like 1

Welcome Kaine. Amazing bit of machinery you have there. Love the black roof on white. Look forward to seeing you at one of the meets. 

Thanks man! Yeah, it's amazing to drive for sure... waited a long time to get one and now I've got it I love it! 

Cant wait to see some of the older models people have restored or modified. #drool

welcome, Kaine.  that looks like a bunch of fun.  do subscribe the the Wellington Meetings room, that way you'll get a notification of any events coming up.

There's a bunch of us getting the revitalisation of the BMW Car Club NZ - Wellington chapter - underway; you might consider joining the club also.  

I'm looking forward to a closer look at all that carbon fibre.

Howdy Kaine - good to see you here ? M3 looks epic.

• Like 1

Welcome Kaine, Nice car!! I look forward to meeting you & having a look over your car

• Like 1

nice i have seen your car about, and the black 6er that used to wear your plate if my memory is right.

Wicked car, did you used to come into spruce goose a bit? I worked there and a guy with a white M3 came in every now and then. There can't be many around welly. Anyway, if it was you, you may remember a kid with a mustache telling you what he thought of your car, and that it was his dream to own one!

Welcome

Edited by Kepes
  • Like 3

Welcome to the forum.

Luv your car. Beautiful.

Will be looking forward to to seeing it at a meet sometime.

On 6/21/2017 at 7:55 PM, _ethrty-Andy_ said:

nice i have seen your car about, and the black 6er that used to wear your plate if my memory is right.

Whoa! That's a sweet memory you've got there. Yeah, I loved that 6, ship-length though it may have been!! 

On 6/21/2017 at 9:17 PM, Kepes said:

Wicked car, did you used to come into spruce goose a bit? I worked there and a guy with a white M3 came in every now and then. There can't be many around welly. Anyway, if it was you, you may remember a kid with a mustache telling you what he thought of your car, and that it was his dream to own one!

Welcome

I actually think I do!! Lol. Let's go for a drive then!

On 6/24/2017 at 6:38 AM, kulgan said:

Welcome to the forum.

Luv your car. Beautiful.

Will be looking forward to to seeing it at a meet sometime.

I love it too. House or car... house or car... Hahahaha! It's wicked. Looking forward to a meet up. Courtenay Place cruise laps? Haha