Sign in to follow this  
Slotcar

Another new member -Glad to be here!

Hi All,

Just joined althouigh I have read a few posts here from time to time before, especially when I was considereing buying my BMW. Just got a 530i Wagon and very happy with it.

Now I am considering some modes...  Japanese Nav - to NZ, Angel eyes, roof rack, interior matts...

I am totally confused about the angel eyes, I'd love to stick in some RGB eyes as my kids would love it! Just can;t figure out which ones. Anyone suggest a good site for info?

CHeers,

Damo.

• Like 1

Hi Damo, welcome along.  Which 530i?  (Sorry if it's in your profile, I'm reading on handheld)... if it's an e61 the rings are part of the headlamp and have a tricky little bulb.

caution warranted with RGB, the good old NZ Road Code talks about "no red lights to the front", limits use of blue lights, etc.  There's a fine balance between what looks cool and being a twunt on the road (such as the guy who passed me in opposite direction recently in a red Ti with red angel eyes and red sidelights).

you should find a bunch of helpful info, and even some meets in your area (check out the meetings room).

cheers

Hey Damo and welcome :)

Chuck in a pic or 2 of your touring!

Hi Damo.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find plenty of sage advice here.

Post up some pics when you can. We'd all like to stare at your Bimmer.. :D