Sign in to follow this  
Stevejackie2017

Hey guys . New to bimmersport but had a few bms . Currently have two . The wife has a 2011 x1 and i have my trusty e46 330 that i have done quite a bit of work on . The 330 is stock outside except slightly lowered . Running aftermarket schrick cams . Supersprint headers and straight pipes. Cai and tune . I like the old man standard look outside. Suprises a lot of people when foot goes down

20170625_181436.jpg

IMG-20170625-WA0022.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.

Nice cars you have there.

The guys in Auckland have a monthly coffee meet. Check it out in the meeting sub section. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to see you along.

• Like 1

What kind of hp are you getting? Has it been on the dyno?

Hey . Yes has been dynoed before and after mods . Before was 224 which isnt too bad for a car of its age . Has been well looked after though after mods and remap it is now running 273 hp .i wanted it to be a little more nimble. Red line is higher and feels alot more alive . Im happy for what i spent and how it drives .handles. all parts were sourced from ireland . Alot cheaper . 

49 hp is a great improvement

Yes im very happy . I also have a 2004 ss holden and it has nothing on the 330 . Even though its running cai and mafless tune with headers . The 330 smokes it 

• Like 2

Welcome from Welly Steve. Love the 330 Q-car - and always good to have another X on here!

• Like 1

sounds like plenty of fun, Steve.  the world loves e46's!  Welcome!

• Like 1