Sign in to follow this  
Remorse

New Member - Auckland - 135i

Hi all,

I've been on this forum for about two months, which is when I first purchased a bone stock 135i.

Modifications currently on the car are mainly visual.

Visual Mods: Started off with the Front bumper Gloss black Wrap, Plasti-dip Grille, Carbon diffuser, Carbon Boot-lip and finally Black-line Taillights :) thanks @BM WORLD Recently got a set of Nkb Elite 7X with NITTOs,

Engine modification: Not too much ;) , will be FBO shortly though. Currently running MHD Stage 1+

Look forward to meeting members at meets :)

-Nathan20170626_174943.jpg

Edited by Remorse
  • Like 4

Very nice man, was looking at getting some black-line taillights for my 135 too. How much did those set you back?

Edited by Mada

Hiya from Welly Nathan. 135is rock - and yours looks fantastic. Like what you've done with it :)

@Mada You can probably get a brand new set for about $550 Landed, send me a PM if you want me to link you.

@TermiPeteNZ Cheers man, Aesthetics of the car will most likely change in the future to 1M front and rear. But performance mods first :D

• Like 1

Car went from no engine mods to a few over the weekend. Thanks to @gaijin , Martin was extremely helpful and got everything done quickly (would've taken me atleast a few hours alone)

VRSF CP, HKS BOV, BMS Intake and BMS Oil Catch Can tucked away :)

Before and after Pics: 

20170723_134946.jpg20170723_133730.jpg

Edited by Remorse
  • Like 2

Nathan, as a modification, what difference to you hear/feel with the CP, BOV and filters swapped out running the auto trans?

It pulls more consistently that's for sure, I'm pretty sure this is more of a placebo effect but the car feels like it builds boost more quickly. The noise itself is quite intoxicating :wub:

Charge pipe won't affect performance but it is a reliability upgrade. It's necessary if you tune these cars, because the stock one will explode!

Mine blew up 3 hours from home, it was not a pleasant experience :)

Edited by Matth5