Sign in to follow this  
richard.pykett

M30 Header flange drawing file dfx

Hi Folks

Bit of a break from the E21 Group 5 to give the old 6 Series a long overdue birthday and have decided to make some headers for her. Bought a couple of M30 header flanges from Autobend (incorrectly supplied in MS rather than the requested SS 304) but they are a bloody awful fit - the bolt holes are off and the ports are not in quite the right place no matter how they are turned around. Plan is to squash and smack the 1.5" primaries to fit through the flange and weld both sides. Whilst they have reordered the flanges correctly in SS 304, there is so much work to make them right that I think I will start from scratch and get them waterjetted just down the road.

Does anybody happen to have a CAD drawing file for the M30 headers that I could have a copy of please? I have a PDF with a couple of dimensions, but really need a DFX file or similar.

Many thanks - beer available or a hot lap or two in the Group 5 once done and sorted.

Cheers, Richard

20170618_184001.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Richard, I do not have a dxf but if you can supply the PDF then I can possibly create one. Regards, Adam

Any chance you had any luck? Also looking for a file or measurements to make one.