Sign in to follow this  
E36MSport

328i Values

Doing a bit of fishing to see what my car may be worth before selling it. It's a 1996 328i that has the M body kit installed along with the wheels and vader leather seats. Fully resprayed with glass out about 6 months ago, PPG envirobase paint and clear. Fully serviced. BMW limited slip and extra diff. Aluminium flywheel.  Manual conversion. Power everything including rear windows. 212XXX kms. Overall very good condition with a bit of interior wear and unfortunately a noisy throwout bearing. Anyone track sales of these things?

IMAG4073.jpg

IMAG4075.jpg

IMAG4076.jpg

What manual conversion did it get? if it's the 220 from the 4cyl it wouldn't be worth quite as much. I'd take a guess at 5-8k.

Edited by tawa

probably worth $7500 or close to it due to kms and not actual msport even tho it has the good bits

Hmmmm, hard to say, I'd assume around 7-8k too given it's had a respray. 

Not exactly a money maker, but might help with the right buyer that it's had a respray. 

Depends how good the rest of the car is, cooling system condition, suspension bush condition, engine / diff mounts and all those usual common wear items could pull the value down. 

Have a look at prices on trademe. That will give you an idea. I don't really think the type of box fitted is enough to influence the selling price.