Sign in to follow this  
Olaf

e60 M5 rare "Unusual Edition"

A somewhat unusual E60 M5 for sale in auckland at Buy Right Cars with asking price $37,980.

I thought the "Unusual Edition" was a good badge, it's Indianapolis Red with White Leder interior, and only 40k kms on the clock.  Please refrain from commenting that the low mileage is due to the previous owner was to scared to be seen in public in it; the buyer may ultimately join our ranks!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1320656610.htm

589818514.jpg

Nice to see an alternate hue.  At first I thought the images had bad white balance...

Then I did a google search on Indianapolis Red and found it is kinda rusty looking red; "a bit ginga" if you like.  It's striking, I kinda like it.  

And here's that Nissan Maxima wood again...

589818541.jpg

....and, the obligatory rearshot:

589818531.jpg

Sassy!

Edited by Olaf
link
  • Like 2

I quite like the colour. The trim, removed and wrapped in carbon fibre could be a good option, or piano gloss black...

Edited by NZ BMW
  • Like 1

That exterior colour is awesome.

Much better than boring silver or black ones. 

• Like 3

It's a nice exterior colour.  Red/brown/light wood only works with the dark interior IMO.

There is a bright orange E60 M5 that parks in Sky City with the plate [CRY], that might be my least favourite colour.

There is also a red (hellrot?) E60 there which i though was a very unusual colour but looks quite nice.

White on white would be pimping.

I like it :) But not the black wheels. M5s have nice wheels - leave them alone! :D