29 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, skidz said:

Great lloking build, look forward to next update

thanks bro. Been a bit busy with a few other projects but i'll be getting back into it this week getting all the rust sorted and underbody sealed, then i'll be moving onto the brakes and suspension 

Still slaving away on the rusty seams and inner guard areas

also found these on my laptop from when i finally decided to break into my glovebox after about a year of owning the car. 

12884374_10207064173975099_601422187_n.thumb.jpg.9602efaf02516881fe9e4df6cf1fc338.jpg 

12421533_10207064175855146_1595198970_n.thumb.jpg.91147def61e574540652fa391f3f0011.jpg

typical bmws driver bluetooth set lol

1 person likes this

Haha, classic.
Among other uses, that lube is actually pretty good for getting stubborn vacuum and other hoses to slide onto what they're supposed to. :)

Always look forward to updates, keep up the good work! Particularly interested to see what you do with your exhaust..

Edited by Kepes

6 hours ago, Kepes said:

Haha, classic.
Among other uses, that lube is actually pretty good for getting stubborn vacuum and other hoses to slide onto what they're supposed to. :)

Always look forward to updates, keep up the good work! Particularly interested to see what you do with your exhaust..

The plan for the exhaust is to just run factory one during run in and then when I make the switch to turbo I'll probably be making my own exhaust by that point which will be 3" down pipe splitting off when it hits parallel with the ground into twin 2.25/2.5" pipes with a few resonators and maybe a muffler depending on how loud it is 

also good tip on the lube, I'll keep that in my toolbox haha