Sign in to follow this  
lowbm

anyone wanna swap?

Guest Andrew

given that it is high on looks and possibly not much else, I can't really tell from this distance in my rear-view mirror ;-)

I think that particular one is running an S52.

So you'd be lookin at its ass :P

(Ass)uming we were going in a straight line - I'd love to see the thing go around a corner! ;)

But I'd hate to suggest I'm a better driver than the owner of the "BMW" pictured, more that I don't think an S52 is the greatest thing to put into an E30. Of course, only in my opinion.

I hope the owner does take pride in the car, he has obviously put a lot of work into it, just not my thing.

It also made Performance BMW magazine (I am assuming) - a good effort.

Guest hizza bizza

f**k yeah, thats mean as, looking smooth in silver too, shows off the lines so sweetly.

Oh yeah wat kinda engine is an S52???

Guest Andrew

(Ass)uming we were going in a straight line - I'd love to see the thing go around a corner! ;)

But I'd hate to suggest I'm a better driver than the owner of the "BMW" pictured, more that I don't think an S52 is the greatest thing to put into an E30. Of course, only in my opinion.

hah no doubt you probably are a better driver, i'd rather have your M3 any day of the week than an S52 powered e30. Even so, what a sleeper.

But a sleeper should look like that - not pumped up to look good. That is why the 2.8 in an E30 is my favourite idea. Esp. if the car is badged a 320i (and even better if it is a wagon)!

I just don't understand people f***ing with the looks of European cars like that. European cars do perform, and they look good off the production line - that is what you pay for!

Guest Andrew

But a sleeper should look like that - not pumped up to look good. That is why the 2.8 in an E30 is my favourite idea. Esp. if the car is badged a 320i (and even better if it is a wagon)!

I just don't understand people f***ing with the looks of European cars like that. European cars do perform, and they look good off the production line - that is what you pay for!

It isn't my cup of tea either. I do think it looks good though, perhaps not as a BMW though.

hah a 2.8 wagon.. I'd give a foot for one..

that is the autovogue av3 kit same as winsor318is off of maxbimmer....

this one has got the full package; splitter, painted trims etc.... missing the fogs though

heres another pic....

post-9-1076493768.jpg

But a sleeper should look like that - not pumped up to look good.  That is why the 2.8 in an E30 is my favourite idea.  Esp. if the car is badged a 320i (and even better if it is a wagon)!

hahahah this is a sleeper..... not your average grocery getter

post-9-1076494249.jpg

Edited by ///Dave

I hope the owner does take pride in the car, he has obviously put a lot of work into it, just not my thing.

It also made Performance BMW magazine (I am assuming) - a good effort.

hate to sound like the wet blanket all down on life, but performance bmw will honestly let almost anything in to fill space. granted they have some innovative rides, and some plane horny bmws, but also some of the stupidest sh*t ive ever seen.

one guy had a 318 with purple flip paint, and hed even painted the rear windows in flip paint, so they went a kind of muggy browny purple sh*t stain hue. what a f**king retard. to hide his ps1 in the passenger foot well he had a false floor that was like six inches higher than normal, out of plastic. just think about it.

having said that i still subscribe so over all its a pretty sweet magazine.

p.s. loving the white e30.